WHY STUDY IN AUSTRALIA ?
Did you know Australia has the third highest number of international students in the world behind only the United Kingdom and the United States despite having a population of only 23 million? This isn’t surprising when you consider Australia has seven of the top 100 universities in the world! In fact, with over 22,000 courses across 1,100 institutions, Australia sits above the likes of Germany, the Netherlands and Japan, ranking eighth in the Universitas 2012 U21 Ranking of National Higher Education Systems.
These are strong academic credentials, but our institutions are just as highly rated as the cities that house them around the country. Australia has five of the 30 best cities in the world for students based on student mix, affordability, quality of life, and employer activity – all important elements for students when choosing the best study destination. And with more than A$200 million provided by the Australian Government each year in international scholarships, we’re making it easier for you to come and experience the difference an Australian education can make to your future career opportunities.
Do you have a specific study area of interest? There is every chance Australia has you covered, with at least one Australian university in the top 50 worldwide across the study areas of Natural Sciences & Mathematics, Life & Agricultural Sciences, Clinical Medicine & Pharmacy, and Physics.
Given this impressive education pedigree, it’s not surprising there are now more than 2.5 million former international students who have gone on to make a difference after studying in Australia. Some of these students are among the world’s finest minds. In fact, Australia has produced 15 Nobel prize laureates and every day over 1 billion people around the world rely on Australian discoveries and innovations – including penicillin, IVF, ultrasound, Wi-Fi, the Bionic Ear, cervical cancer vaccine and Black Box Flight Recorders – to make their lives, and the lives of others, better.
Why wouldn’t you want to study with some of the best minds in the world?
- Academic documents till date.
- IELTS/TOEFL Score.
- Statement of Purpose for Offer letter may applicable.
- Work Experience. (If any)
- University/College Application form.
- Skype/phone interview may be conducted by university for offer letter. (Offer letter processing time 1 to 6 week)
Documents For Visa.
- All academic documents till the dates. (Transcript, Provisional, Character)
- Recent passport size in white background.
- IELTS/TOEFL Score.
- Financial documents to cover all the living expenses in your stay in Australia as well as genuine proof that can provide you are able to pay tuition fee of your course, Education loan from any A class bank or Bank Statement from any A class bank in Nepal.
- Income sources with supporting documents.
- valuation of property. (supporting documents such as photos, lalpurja)
- Tax Clearance Certificate.
- CA Report.
- Relationship certificate with sponsors and family members.
- Birth Certificate.
- Police Report.
- All Family Members Citizenship Certificate. (translated in English)
- Confirmation of Enrollment. (COE)
- Statement of Purpose for visa. (SOP)
If you are going to apply with a spouse, evidence of the genuine nature of your relationship is most important thing
- Marriage Registration certificate.
- 157A Visa Application form.
- Visa Application charge.
- Other essential documents to prove that the applicants who are going to apply are genuine couples such as photos videos, join bank accounts…….
Dependent can apply at the same time with his spouse.
Methodology of teaching.
Intakes. Feb/Sep, Others intakes may be different according to the institute and colleges.